The do-it-all ingredient , niacinamide (a form of Vitamin B3) helps a variety of skin types and skin problems like imperfections, excess sebum, acne, fine lines. It also prevents the loss of water from its level and protects the skin from external factors.
- Recommended for all skin types, most recommended for dehydrated, very dry skin
- Good improver for hydrolipidic barried of the skin
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps for fixing many concerns such as lines, redness
- Can be mixed with other products like a moisturizer
- Can be used with JUST Hyaluronic Acid, JUST Vitamin C, JUST Caffeine for a perfect daily care routine
- Niacinamide serums are not recommended with JUST Vitamin C serum or other Vitamin C serums, as the two may interact negatively.
- Might not be strong enough for acne skin
Apply 4-5 drops once a day, recommended on the evening. It is recommended to use the product before moisturizing cream.