The do-it-all ingredient, niacinamide (a form of Vitamin B3) helps a variety of skin types and skin problems like imperfections, excess sebum, acne, fine lines. It also prevents the loss of water from its level and protects the skin from external factors.
- Recommended for all skin types, most recommended for dehydrated, very dry skin
- Good improver for hydrolipidic barrier of the skin
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps for fixing many concerns such as lines, redness
- Can be mixed with other products like a moisturizer
- Can be used with JUST Hyaluronic Acid, JUST Vitamin C, JUST Caffeine for a perfect daily care routine
- Niacinamide serums are not recommended with JUST Vitamin C serum or other Vitamin C serums, as the two may interact negatively.
- Might not be strong enough for acne skin
Apply 4-5 drops once a day, recommended on the evening. It is recommended to use the product before moisturizing cream.
3 thoughts on “Review – REVOX JUST Niacinamide 10%”
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your site in internet explorer, would test this?IE still is the market leader and a large portion of people will miss your wonderful writing due to this problem.
I have observed that in the world nowadays, video games are definitely the latest trend with children of all ages. There are occassions when it may be out of the question to drag young kids away from the video games. If you want the very best of both worlds, there are many educational video games for kids. Thanks for your post.